quarta-feira, junho 16, 2004

primeiro email de CPC

Ilona McGowan
Enviado:
quarta-feira, 16 de junho de 2004 13:39:49
Para:
"Lea Virginia Andrade"
Assunto:
Re: moving to Middlefield






Caixa de Entrada
Hi Lea: I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. Well, in checking you are pretty much 35 minutes from us and also our church in Manchester, CT & West Hartford - we have quite a few indiv iduals, families from all surround areas of Connecticut that come to our church ie Cheshire, Southbury, Hartford - so some do make the drive and most do drive over 1/2 hour. I do not have anyone living in the Middlefield area at the moment - but it would be a pretty easy drive to New Haven. We also have a small group that meets within Cheshire - I think about a 20 minute drive for you - they meet - I believe twice a month.

And, yes we have a very active group called our Graduate Student/Professional group - which meets every week - and has many activities scheduled on the weekends or Friday evenings - it is quite a fun group - I believe there are about 30 of them or so.

I am usually here from 8:30 to 4:00 pm Monday thru Friday - you are welcome to call or just email me - and I can direct your email to our Grad/Professional Group leader. I can also send you our Welcome Booklet that explains our church and our current summer calendar - our church starts its new year in September - when all of the students are back and we have all kinds of things planned for this next fiscal year.

Lea, I hope I have answered some of your questions - I hope you could come to visit the church - we have about 110 members and 200 regular attendees. We just built our next sanctuary a year ago - we also have a Christian daycare and counseling center at our site.

Have a wonderful day.......

Ilona E. McGowanAdministrative Assistant Christ Presbyterian Church135 Whitney Ave, New Haven, CT 06510203 777 6960 or fax 203 624 5096web christpresnewhaven.org

Nenhum comentário: